NowFloats Biggest Fraud Company

Yes NowFloats Runing Biggest Fraud Company

I want to highlight Nowfloats Make Appliction just like WordPress.com and blogger.com subdomian simple website and say local seo last 2 year a go my keyword is still not showing on google 1st page he making me fool and cheated me 56 thousand for google top page single keyword is not showing me on google 1st page.his low keyword show you on google 3 or 4 page if you ask him about report he will not send you and told you your content issue that’s why google is not showing I make a new other website last month my 7 keyword is showing on google top page.

He is saling a failure product to innocent sme business man I also send to mail to our IT Minster

Biggest Fraud company running in India make you fool and cheat your hard earn money

nowfloats biggest fraud company

On Mon, Sep 28, 2015 at 10:55 AM, Star Media Sms <starmediasms@gmail.com> wrote:

STILL NO ONE IS REPLY NO ONE IS SUPPORT ME NO ONE IS HELP ME

Refund My money

On Fri, Aug 28, 2015 at 10:57 AM, Star Media Sms <starmediasms@gmail.com> wrote:

Reminder

one month a go no one is reply

Refund My money

Type of payment: cheque
Cheque Number: 667773
Date of deposit: 2015-04-16
Rs. 56180.

On Wed, Jul 29, 2015 at 12:54 PM, Star Media Sms <starmediasms@gmail.com> wrote:

To
Jasminder Singh Gulati Ceo  Ronak
I want to highlight Jasminder Singh Gulati Ceo Now Floats and Ronak Kumar Samantray’s Co-Founder is doing biggest fraud and running Scam Company harass and penny to general public
i have paid for 12 city seo Google top page in 45 days  keyword bulk sms database provider seo service bulk email through Now floats.com and today more than 4 moth a go my website in not showing in google top page I pay INR 56180 AMOUNT no helping me no one is support me his number is not reply my call Before payment they call me 100 times and said after payment you’re your website show in 45 days top page 4 month a go  but its not happen I have been very sad and disappointed at the support provided to me by NowFloats Am not expecting this type of worst service.
I m  called them again and again asking him what is my work status and then they told me problem is ur side. they have a fake customer its been 4 month i have paid i have not got any call from them . no support . no help . they are cheaters . they initiate mobile scams and harass the general public . I want to create awareness towards general public to not to pay even a single penny to NowFloats  or buy anything from NowFloats . they initiate scams and harasss the general public . untill now i have paid INR 56180  rs once which i got no refund . they are not responsing to my call . worst customer care all are fake . people who got cheated through NowFloats. pls mail me your complaint i am filling a case against them more witness and more better results mail us starmediasms@gmail.com
Type of payment: cheque
Cheque Number: 667773
Date of deposit: 2015-04-16
Thank you for your payment of Rs. 56180.

Yes Jasminder Singh Gulati Ceo Now Floats and Ronak Kumar Samantray’s Co-Founder U R Biggest cheater in India running fraud company U चोर  धोखेबाज़
Here is my payment slip

Media Help me i m cheated from NowFloats

Regds
Starmediasms Team

On Wed, Jul 29, 2015 at 11:36 AM, Star Media Sms <starmediasms@gmail.com> wrote:

WHAT A SERVICE U ALL ARE PROVIDING TO ME THERE IS NO UPDATE FORM UR SIDE NO ONE IS CALL ME NO ONE IS UPDATE ME I WANT MY MONEY BACK.

On Mon, Jul 13, 2015 at 1:01 PM, Star Media Sms <starmediasms@gmail.com> wrote:

THERE IS NO UPDATE FORM YOUR SIDE 7 DAYS A GO I AM STILL NOT GETTING ANY REPORT FORM YOUR SIDE 1 MONTH A GO now the problem is i am not getting in google top BULK SMS VOICE SMS BULK EMAIL DATABASE PROVIDER SEO COMPANY.

On Tue, Jul 7, 2015 at 12:04 PM, Star Media Sms <starmediasms@gmail.com> wrote:

Rahul

Y your guys not tell me before he sell your product  FoS related issue many factors that influence Google Results.and other things please note that number is 01165653333
Rahul just tell me when These keyword is showing in google top BULK SMS VOICE SMS BULK EMAIL DATABASE PROVIDER SEO COMPANY.

On Mon, Jul 6, 2015 at 6:05 PM, Rahul (NowFloats) <rahul.dronam@nowfloats.com> wrote:

Saad

I’ve checked the entire mail chain, and have noticed that this is a FoS related issue. My response was to your request for a refund.

As you well know, there are many factors that influence Google Results. And that showing up on the first page with directed keywords is not the only method of discovery. However, I will let Deb get back to you on this existing issue so that there is no confusion, and your issue will be realize as soon as possible.

In the meantime, please do share the details of the technical support team members who have cut your calls

Rahul Dronamraju | +91.888.543.0879 | @librislibertas | http://nowfloats.com

On Mon, Jul 6, 2015 at 5:49 PM, Star Media Sms <starmediasms@gmail.com> wrote:

thank you SIR G please check and let me know i am waiting

On Mon, Jul 6, 2015 at 3:32 PM, Debasish Malakar <debasish.malakar@nowfloats.com> wrote:

​Hello Mr. Saad,

I have configured your website in webmaster. It will take a day for me to see the report. I am looking into your issue.​

Debasish Malakar | Lead Sales Enablement | Twitter:@deb_malakar | www.nowfloats.com

On Mon, Jul 6, 2015 at 3:30 PM, Rahul (NowFloats) <rahul.dronam@nowfloats.com> wrote:

Saad

While we are sorry for any inconvenience, there needs to be a middle ground between expecting service and demanding a refund for every issue. As we previously offered, we were ready to give you a refund in April when you requested, but since then you have not only used our services but also requested for a partnership to sell put platform. Our tech team even spent time terror troubleshooting with your hosting provider over the wrongly configured servers.

As a partner of ours, how would you react if a customer of yours acted in a similar fashion.

Let us please work with you on understanding what the issue is, as it is currently unclear.

Also please share the number you called that disconnected your calls as we can track the call logs and talk to the specific representative who failed to address your issue.

Rakesh ji, Rahul Kumar ji. Please allow us to understand why Star SMS Media has so many issues that we are unable to address

Rahul Dronamraju | +91.888.543.0879 | http://nowfloats.com
On Jul 6, 2015 3:13 PM, “Star Media Sms” <starmediasms@gmail.com> wrote:

Hello Team,

Let me clear one thing as per your word you told me Nowfloats Provide auto seo google top page with in 45 days now its already july but not showing in top page.i started update form
this date 25 Apr, 2015 | 10:02 AM i mail you on 12 july But still your technical team people not response. I called their customer care and they disconnect my call continuously. I donot know what am going to do. i feel very sad and disappointed at the support provided to me by NowFloats Team.even ur auto seo tag is take wrong keyword have a look on this

Team i paid you money for google top page not for sub domain website. Anil and Vikarm clear told me saad sir if my product is not work just mail for Money Refund so just checked at your end and let me know and please don’t blame me for content upload and other things on me Okay.

Reds
Saad | 7033885656

On Wed, Jul 1, 2015 at 5:36 PM, Vikram Kumar Sharma <vikram.kumar@nowfloats.com> wrote:

Keywords report

1. best seo service company in delhi 15th Page
2. bulk sms service company in delhi 11 th page
3. bulk email service company in delhi  5th Page
4. mobile number database provider delhi  2 nd Page
5. mobile number database provider in chennai 2nd page
6. mobile number database provider in uk    1st Page
7. best seo service company in kolkata   5th page
8. best seo service company in chandigarh  8th page

More keywords showing on google, please search according to location you will get all information of keywords.

Thanks & Regards

On Wed, Jul 1, 2015 at 4:44 PM, Rahul (NowFloats) <rahul.dronam@nowfloats.com> wrote:

Rakesh/Rahul

Hope everything is going well with you.

Can you please help me understand this request by providing the following details:

Account: Alliance or FoS
FP Tag or Support ID:
Google Analytics Account Token of StarSMSMedia:

Rahul Dronamraju | +91.888.543.0879 | @librislibertas | http://nowfloats.com

On Wed, Jul 1, 2015 at 4:39 PM, Debasish Malakar <debasish.malakar@nowfloats.com> wrote:

———- Forwarded message ———-
From: Gagan Kumar <gagan.kumar@nowfloats.com>
Date: Wed, Jul 1, 2015 at 3:34 PM
Subject: Re: i need my seo report
To: Star Media Sms <​​
starmediasms@gmail.com>, Debasish Malakar <debasish.malakar@nowfloats.com>
Cc: Vikram Kumar Sharma <vikram.kumar@nowfloats.com>, Rakesh Kumar <rakesh.kumar@nowfloats.com>

Maaz Sorry for this

@Deb Please take this call

On Wed, Jul 1, 2015 at 3:25 PM, Star Media Sms <starmediasms@gmail.com> wrote:

Its already 20 days a go but still i am not getting my report.I have been very sad and disappointed at the support provided to me by NowFloats Am not expecting this type of worst service.

Regds
Maaz | 9540202077

On Sat, Jun 27, 2015 at 5:10 PM, Star Media Sms <starmediasms@gmail.com> wrote:

what is this please help me my site is not showing in Google top page STILL ? Y

On Wed, Jun 24, 2015 at 6:40 PM, Star Media Sms <starmediasms@gmail.com> wrote:

Vikram bhai low keyword is showing in google but still not showing my site on google Bulk SMS Bulk email
database provider seo service seo service company i want this keyword in all my 12 city.please do needful aspl

Regds
Maaz | 9540202077

On Wed, Jun 24, 2015 at 9:35 AM, Vikram Kumar Sharma <vikram.kumar@nowfloats.com> wrote:

Good morning sir,

We have tracked some keywords showing on google 1st, 2nd page will send you keywords details. Finding some more keywords on your page after that i will send ASAP.

Thanks & Regards

On Tue, Jun 23, 2015 at 3:56 PM, Star Media Sms <starmediasms@gmail.com> wrote:

Please call me 9540202077 and please send me report its already 11 days a go no one can help me ? Y

Regds
Maaz
9540202077

On Sat, Jun 20, 2015 at 2:24 PM, Star Media Sms <starmediasms@gmail.com> wrote:

bhai 2 aur bhi live kar de te na yar ? bolye

On Sat, Jun 20, 2015 at 2:23 PM, Vikram Kumar Sharma <vikram.kumar@nowfloats.com> wrote:

Dear Sir,

I am working on it will send you report ASAP.

On Friday, June 19, 2015, Star Media Sms <starmediasms@gmail.com> wrote:

Vikram bhai i need report and 2 site live plz check and let me know its urgent issue…

On Wed, Jun 17, 2015 at 9:08 PM, Vikram Kumar Sharma <vikram.kumar@nowfloats.com> wrote:

Dear Sir,

Please keep calm and update regularly to see the result.

We generate weekly report.
You receive it shortly on coming Tuesday.

Regards!

On Wednesday, June 17, 2015, Star Media Sms <starmediasms@gmail.com> wrote:

Bro Please check at your end where is my BULK SMS & SEO SERVICE in all city i have buy form u. please check and let me know its very urgent my client want report in daily

On Fri, Jun 12, 2015 at 10:41 AM, Star Media Sms <starmediasms@gmail.com> wrote:

sir g please share my report so i can understand where is my website.i ma wanting for your reply urgently.

Regds
Ali

Vikram Kumar | Online Green Belt | +91-9136844943 | www.nowfloats.com | Making SMB’s Bigger | https://twitter.com/vikram0809

Comments

1. Now flotas biggest fraud Company 100%

2. Nowfloats biggest fraud 100%

3. yes 100% fraud chiitar
    chutya banta hai madar jat 50000 diya abhi tak koi service nahi mera web site delite kar diya harami ne

4. They are biggest cheater, keyword is still not showing on google 1st page they are making us fool and cheated us more thn 25 thousand for google top page single keyword is not showing me on google 1st page.his low keyword show you on google 3 or 4 page if you ask them about report they will not send you and told you your content issue that’s why google is not showing,… worst and poor service.